General Payment Conditions March 12, 2021
General Payment Conditions
General Payment Conditions
- The prices indicated in the quotations are valid for 60 days, after which they may be revised or if a calculation error is verified, we reserve the right to rectify or annul the quotation submitted.
- Once the quotation has been accepted by the customer and subsequently annulled by the latter, either totally or in part, all expenses incurred until then shall be charged, in other words, any preliminary works underway at that moment and any eventual obligations undertaken with third parties namely the purchase of raw materials and subcontracting.
- The digital files sent in electronic format should be copies and preferably in PDF, according to our technical characteristics. Furthermore, if the customer makes a request to change or amend content, we are not liable for any misformatting or any other type of abnormality in the files that may result in an inaccurate or misformatted print out. Any request to correct or change files that is not included in the quotation shall be charged extra and that request or alteration does not confer the customer the right to demand the file. Once the works are completed, we do not store the digital files.
- Any changes to a job whose quotation has been approved and that entail extra costs, will be charged extra.
- Once our customers have revised all samples (colour, imposition and others), they should be returned to us duly signed, whether or not changes have been made. If there are no samples revised by the customers, which is not recommended, we will respect the originals submitted by the customers and we shall follow internal printing standards (densities and tolerances).
- All materials, either made or acquired, that support the execution of orders are the company’s property. However, if the customer would like to acquire them, they will be charged separately. Regarding the materials sent by the customer, they should be picked up once the job has been completed. The company assumes no liability for any loss/damage or misappropriation of those materials following that date.
- The ordered quantities may suffer changes of APPROXIMATELY 10% (ten percent), due not only to unpredictable damage during execution, but also to irregularities in the number of papers delivered by suppliers.
- Any complaints related to quantities delivered that are not consistent with the consignment note must be reported in writing up to 24 hours following the reception of merchandise.
- We will only accept returns up to 15 days after the reception of merchandise and if there is a flaw in the execution of the job that is attributable to the company. For the purpose of the company’s liability, any difference up to 3% in relation to the quantity ordered, which is usually tolerated in this sector of the graphic industry, shall not be deemed as a defect.
- Once the work is completed, and if for any given reason it has to be repeated and it is the company’s sole responsibility, the penalty can never exceed that same repetition and the faulty material must always be returned to the company.
- The delivery deadlines, when stipulated in the quotation, shall only begin once all necessary elements have been received to execute the order confirmed via the request. However, these deadlines may suffer changes whenever, for reasons out of our control that are duly justified, we cannot comply with them, however, this fact does not give rise to any compensation.
- The prices provided only include merchandise delivered to the customer’s location, in continental Portugal, in normal packaging. Whenever necessary, special packages, as well as any mean of transport different from that used normally, shall be charged extra.
- Payment conditions: 50% of the final value with VAT included upon allocation and remainder when merchandise is delivered, unless other terms are previously established. In case of failure to pay on time, default interest is payable at the current legal rate for commercial operations.
- In the event of a dispute, the District Court of Maia is attributed single and exclusive competence.